Friday, May 22, 2009

More Pearls!

I'm trying to expand on my pearl cluster earring selection, as they seem pretty nifty for weddings and such, and I've had some good responses. Here's the new peachy pink version, with sterling silver:


Love these little plump pearls! I do kinda feel bad that these aren't vegan friendly, but I am working on non-pearl beaded clusters with lovely stones and maybe some plastics for the vegan crowd .

Aside from listing these beauties, yesterday I trekked out to Best Buy with what I thought was a failing power cable for my laptop and had the Geek Squad order me a new cable. For the last 36 hours I've been using alternate computers and have not been able to access things like my printer's memory card reader. I was desperate to retrieve a photo this morning, and decided to try it out one more time, and low and behold, my charger works! I'm not sure what the problem was, but I think that after the guy tested my laptop with a different cable, it may have realigned the pins or something. Or shoving the cable in my laptop bag somehow squished or un-squished the wiring into place. Either way, the new cable didn't cost anything and will be arriving in 3-5 days. Thank you, warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment