Monday, May 11, 2009

I almost forgot...

...to boldly go where I'm sure thousands of nerdy bloggers have already gone before.

Star Trek.

Yes, I watched it on opening night. Best $24 dollars I ever spent collectively on myself & future-hubby.

*snicker*....collective...

Ok, so back to The Trek. The new Spock was fantastic. There are no words to describe the awesomeness that is Spock. I was also very pleased by Simon Pegg's performance as Scotty I will watch and enjoy anything Pegg does, as he is the star and writer of my favorite TV series of all time, Spaced.

I can't give too thorough a review as I want everyone on this planet (and every other inhabitable planet) to go see this movie. Effects, casting, action, dialogue, Nimoy...everything is great.

Now go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment