Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lilac Treasury Love!

I'm featured in a treasury this morning! Huzzah! Thank you to Cthings for including me in her Lilac Treasury! She featured my Capped Lilac Drop Bead Earrings, seen here:


Here are a few lovely goodies from Cthings' shop. I have a special place in my heart for anything related to Orange Sherbert. It was my Breakfast of Choice on many of our Hawaiian Vacations as a child. While I don't crave it now, I think the next time I get out to my favorite islands, I'll have to resume this tradition. And yes, there WILL be a next time. With that, I present you with the Orange Sherbert Earrings!


Delicious! I think this is also delightful:


This Winter Blue Bracelet would be lovely year round, in my opinion! Light, crisp, airy, & sparkly, and I love that it's easily adjustable for those of us with itty bitty wrists. I'm usually not big on lampwork beads, but I love the simplicity of these, and the contrast of the opaque sky blue swirled into the crystal clear glass. I may have to do further investigation into the shop of fellow Etsian mommawoodsy, who is credited with the creation of these beautiful beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment